Monday, January 28, 2008

Pan con tomate seca


I had a pretty good weekend.

Michael took me out for food and to the cinema on friday, we saw American Gangster. It was really good, the cinema was practically empty and we got these crazy big armchair seets at the back. Unfortionatly they put Spanish subtitles up, most of which i can understand these days. Its diffictult trying to listen to a film in English and read it in spanish. I kept thinking, ooh look, theres the imperative! I just slid down my chair till i couldn't see the subtitles.


Saterday we just mucked about, went for a breakfast of tostados con marmelada and cafe. did a bit of tidying and watched Master and comander. Oh and michael got his hair cut.


I was supposed to be going to the gym lostd but instread on sunday i made sundried tomato bread. Its very tasty and im very proud of how well it turned out, i am putting a picture of it up for you . As you can see me and michael have already eaten half of it!

No comments: