Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I promised I would do something interesting!


I went to a Festival of Tapas!

It was in the castle in Fuengirola. Its pretty small and there were a lot of people there, but they had food and drink and music and a belly dancer!

unfortunately because of all the people it was pretty hard to get near to any of the Tapas stalls, and the Spanish people just shout and whoever is loudest gets served first. I would have joined in if I had an irritatingly high voice and could speak Spanish really fast. Then once they have got served they just stand at the bar eating so no one else can get a look in.
So we ended up waiting at each stall for about 20 mins until we got frustrated and moved on to the next queue.

I did manage to get some really tasty Thai food which was pretty spicy and some Moroccan sweets which are all nutty and really sweet, ummmm!

My house mate has two of her friends over at the moment and they were cooking a BIG FISH on the bbq when I got home so I ate some of that, and them I went to a little Spanish bar and ate omelet and flan(caramel custard).

Food Food Food.

Me and Holly were trying to pusuade Isis to buy us walkie talkies for the dentist so when one is on reception and one in the consultation room, we can say, Holly, "please bring me a huge needle and some surgical blades, oh and a big pair of pliers!"
We're not getting walkie talkies but they bought in this coms system thing but it didn't work when we plugged it in. I told one of the pacients about it but he didn't look impressed.
We might be getting a coffee machines though!

I might do cleaning on one of my friends again tomorrow, if I can force them into the chair. A little more practice and hopefully they will let me loose on the public!

No comments: