Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday again. I fully intend do do not much this sunday.
Last week was pretty crappy, they have opened a new consulta(don´t know the word in english, surgery room?) so we have had to work loads harder and there seem to be a ton more emergency pacients too. Its not the extra work thats bad, ive been writing down all the unpaid overtime i have been doing and its come to about 9 hours in a week and a half. Twice last week we did 2 hours extra in a day! Oh well only another 6 months till i take my exam and if i pass they might just add a few more euros to my pay, Wahey!
Just read one of those i was abused as i child but now im strong books. I can´t belive i used to read so many of those when i was younger, they are crap!
Yesterday me and michael went to sort the lighting in his dads new house. I got the exiting jobs of fitting spotlights in their holders and then attatching transformers (haha, transformers). If micheal ever comes to work at the clinic i will make him clean the gobby spitoon. Yep, i bet when you spit into that little bowl at the dentist you never stopped to think that someone has to clean all your gobby spit out at the end of the day. See why i love my job?!
Went to see about a new scooted at the weekend. Its ok and in much better condition that my old one, but its blue!
Im looking forward to coming home in september, its been a while, about 8 moths i think. I hope i will have cooled down by then becuase i know it will still be bloody hot here. I had to take 3 showers yesterday!
Oh yeah and the word on the new house is about 3 weeks (yeah right!)
Toodle pip xx

No comments: