Sunday, May 18, 2008

Last weekend we bought a dinner table. We have eaten dinner on it everynight. Michael even talks to me while we have dinner(despite telling me not to expect any extra converstaion just because we have a table), and we drink wine and eat like civilised people. Its great.

So far we only have 2 chairs but we are hoping for another 2 in the future.


This week has been pretty much the same as most weeks, a few aerobics classes, a few spanish lessons...
On monday i started teaching a little spansih girl english. I was alot harder than i thought, unsupprisingly she didn't really want to learn english so we just chatted in spanish and she got all her teddies out and we tok photos of them with her plastic camera. I have found a dvd of Mr Men stories so im going to take them round for her to watch tomorow. I'll enjoy them too!

I have found out about a hygienist course starting in September, it is 40 hours long and will enable me to work as a higienist anywhere in Spain. The only catch is its all in Spanish! So from now on i guess i will be studying harder at my spanish!

Although after friday maybe i would be better going for a dentist course. We had a lady come in with about three quarters of a front tooth lef and as there was bo doctor around, i did my best to sort her out . ( i had asked permission from both the patient and my boss first!) She was very pleased and asked why i wasn't training to be a dentist.
Its always nice to get a compliment!

This weekend has been one of those lasy ones. Yesterday we did the shopping and then Holly came round and we went buy the pool for a bit in an attemp to get a tan (a bit difficult for Holly as she has her arm in a cast). We made some fruity chocolaty peanuty biscuits,

and mucked about on the internet.
Today we did some tidying, Michael fixed the hoover and we went to the video shop. Since then we have pretty much laid about on the sofa.
Sometimes you just have to have a lazy weekend right?

No comments: