Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Guess what i did today!?

Sorry i haven't written for a while. No excuses, but...

So, did have a fantastic morning, found out i have an exam in dental nursing in a week, in SPANISH!
I have 3 options:

1 Don't go to work on that day
2 Don't write anything on the exam paper
3 Pray (its a multiple Choice)

Ohh, a list, specialy for Iain!

Anyways, whats really annoying about this is they haven't even told us what we need to know for the test, and im going to look like i know absolutley nothing. Humph!

Now we get to the exiting but of the day......

I did cleaning! like a proper dentist!

I did do it on Holly, the other nurse, but i did it all the same. It was fun, and very hard. At first i had to try doing it right handed, because we only have a right handed chair (?!) but the i moved round and did it properly. I kept forgetting to lift my foot off the pedal when i took the ultrasonic scaler out of Hollys mouth and i got water everywhere. i made a right mess!
Isis said i did ok though, and they looked alot cleaner afterwards. Apparently the only things i did wrong were poking to much with the mirror, and saying sorry to muc.
So whos up next to experience my new hygine skills?, Don't be shy now.

I think there was other stuff to tell but am off to eat spanish omlet and whatch Kill Bill.

I rule

Ps. Sorry about the spelling, no time for the spell check, and HI DADDY xxx

No comments: