Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Im Hungry

Well, nice (oops) to see all the comments I got back.
So, last night, after a lengthy conversation with mum,dad and Will, in which I mainly repeated everything three times but with slight variations for my own sake, I spent the whole evening reading. It was Fantastic!
I don't find a lot of time to read out here so it was good. Yes man isn't as funny as Join me, but there was this one bit that made me laugh out loud. I felt a bit stupid afterward as I was on my own, but then I figured no one heard so I laughed again, even louder!
When you have all read it, which you will inevitably ( one of my favorite words) do, I will tell you what I thought was so funny, but I wont spoil it. The patients at work must find it strange that there is a small English girl all dressed in white giggling to herself behind the reception desk. That's Dannys fault that is.

Work is pretty quiet but also pretty hectic. Its quiet because I spent a lot of time on reception because the new girls are learning in the surgery, but im used to pottering about on my own and doing everything my way, oblivious to everything else as I can't understand what everyone is saying. Now I have incessant jibbering in my ears all day. IM beginning to realize what its like to be my friend. Did I really talk that much?!
Isis offered to let me pull someone's tooth out today and i jumped at the chance, but she was only joking. I can't wait to do some real dentistry! ive scared the other two but telling them about this bone cleaning thing that nearly made me faint, and they have to do it on Friday. HAha!

Have chosen some photos for my great money making scheme. Holly said I should sell them to some post card makers but IM really not sure how I would go about doing this.

Anyways, best be off, hope your all ok.

PS. Happy Birthday Grandma (for yesterday)

No comments: