Saturday, July 30, 2005

Today i wore a skirt! (A green one)

Did implants this morning, well i didn't, i just assisted.

First we had to pull 5 of the guys teeth out, cut his gum and expose the bone, and drill and screw the implants in, add artifial bone, and then sew him all back up again.

I hope you were all eating when you read that!

I acctually was quite enjoying myself, now i don't feel sick at the sight of bones and things anymore. I also didn't make any really bad mistakes, which was nice!

Anyways i spent the rest of the day cleaning because my house mate is home tomoro (it really was quite a mess, dirty pants and unwashed plates everywhere!) Unfortionatly the mopp have some wildlife in it so i had to scrub the floor with my hands and knees!

Best news of the day, i managed to fit into some old (slightly smaller) clothes again! Woohoo!

See ya xx

No comments: