Sunday, October 09, 2005

This week I have been mostly eating...


Chinese food, suprisingly. This is suprising because I don't like it. Except now I like some of it because there is a really good restaurant down the road and they make nice noodles with prawns and chicked and stuff in.

Im afraid this week hasn't been very eventful. Work has been a bit boring and I don't have anything to read. After finishing Harry Potter last week I don't seem to be able to get into anything. I did watch The Very Long Engagement yesterday. I really enjoyed it. Its very different to his other Films (Jean Pierre Jeunet, made Amilie) but there are little bits in there that are recognizably Jeunets style. Its quite sad, and very serious. Its about a young lady who is convinced her fiancee is still alive after the 1st world war and does some investigating to find out what really happened. My house mate was going to watch it but didn't think she could handle the subtitles (!?) Although I have got her watching Band of Brothers, only she seems to be laughing through it, especially the bits where people get shot!?

Ohh took my first cake to the pub last week and apparently I passed the test with flying colours and have got the job, but they won't be starting it till next year which is good because I can get some practice, so start emailing be those yummy cake recipe's peeps!

Anyways Michael is cooking roast dinner tonight and I might get a video out. Next week should be more interesting because I have some time off work and I might go to the feria in Fuengirola.

See ya all soon peeps x

No comments: