Sunday, October 30, 2005

This weekend i have been mostly doing....


Inplants! It was quite fun, didn't take very long this time, a bit of chopping, bit of drilling, bit of sewing. Sounds like a normal weekend at home(English home). There was one bit where the gum just fell away from the bone and it was all white and it made me feel a bit sick. Actually its making me feel wobbly now so lets talk about something else.
Met a nice man on the plane home. He told me all about his internet company selling domain names. Appatently there are lots of people buying bird flu things.
Ive been really tired this week so i have just worked and then come home and watched tv and gone to bed. I was supposed to play darts on friday but i got out of it luckly. Im not quite prepared to make such a big fool of myself yet!
Yesterday i bought a duvet(yes it is getting cold here!) and a new fryingpan. What more could a girl ask for?

No comments: