Monday, November 21, 2005

Big Waves


Firstly an apology for the lateness of my blog entry. Sorry!

last week was pretty much like any other, full of rotting teeth. (not mine!), followed closely but Implants on Saturday morning. Its was a bit yuckie because she had loads if infection, so loads of blood, which at one point became a little overwhelming and I was thinking, what do I do with it all?!
Anyway we pulled five of her teeth out, bunged six implants in and stitched it all back up again, only to find out today that the silly woman went shopping for 12 hours afterwards. This is after we told her about a million times not to do any execise or get any sun and stuff after the surgery. She was a very strange woman. IM not having to much luck with patients recently. I had some silly pretentious idiot who couldn't understand why the price of living in Spain was so high when she would only buy imported English food, and some know it all old taffer who thinks IM thick because IM only a nurse, "I've had teeth for a long time darling". His superior knowledge of dentistry is obviously proved in the fact that his teeth are falling out and mine are not! Raaa!

Anyways Friday night was darts night, I lost my game but I played ok I think. All darts matches have to be held in little 'local' pubs, where there is so much smoke you cant see the dart board, and you have to walk past everyone while they murmur "local pub for local people' .Strangely they all have turned up noses.

So after work on Saturday I went home and slept and ate pringles in bed and watched a program about the new Harry potter film (wik wik wik). Me and Michael were going to go out and eat, then go for a drink, but we ended up getting take away pizza, drinking orange juice and going to be at 11 o'clock to watch some shitty film with Eddie Murphy. (am I admitting this?). We know what makes a dangerous night!

Anyway Sunday is much more interesting. I moaned because I wanted to go somewhere, so we tried the cinema but there were no English films on, so we went to fuengirola to watch the waves. They were huge! The weather was wired man, it was all misty but quite warm, and the sea was so rough. We stood on this big sea wall and the waves were crashing right over it.
We went home to get cameras and drove down to Cabopino, where we sat on the sand dunes watching surfers till the sun went down.
Then it was beer time so we watched Michaels work friend and his band play and I drank beer and ended up having crazy dreams about fridges full of bottles of water.
It was a good Sunday.

No comments: